CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- River and urban floods, flood forecasting
- Coastal surges and tsunami waves
- River, estuaries, maritime, coastal sediment processes
- Waterworks, coastal structures design and sustainability
- Waves, tidal renewable and hydro power energy assessment
- Water quality, ecology and environmental impact
- Numerical methods, code coupling and high performance computing
- Data assimilation, optimization, risks and uncertainties
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes. All accepted papers will be published electronically in the Conference Proceedings.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is June 19, 2017.
- The abstract must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract. In case you will not receive confirmation within 48 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com.
- Authors will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit other abstracts until the deadline.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the submitting author’s e-mail address.
- The abstract template can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Please follow the instructions concerning styles and layout in the template.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit the full given name(s) and the family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
After the abstract has been accepted, authors will be invited to produce a full paper for oral presentation. The conference articles will be published in the ISBN-referenced conference proceedings and are also included in registration. The paper must be submitted in English.
The deadline for submitting full papers is August 21, 2017.
- The paper must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only papers in MS Word format doc(x) are accepted.
- The length of the paper should be between 6 and 8 pages (including pictures, tables and graphs).
- The paper template can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Please follow carefully the instructions in the template.